Change the way you feel
Thinkaction is here to help you feel more positive about your life and your relationships with other people.
You can refer yourself directly to Thinkaction without seeing your GP.
What we offer
We offer a range of free psychological therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), for problems like:
- worrying all the time
- feeling low and hopeless
- obsessive thoughts or behaviours
- panic attacks
We offer psychological therapies in different ways, depending on the problems you are having and how severe they are.
For example, you could:
- do a course using a self-help workbook
- have a one-to-one therapy
- join a group
- do an online course
How to refer yourself
- Choose a service
- Fill in a short online form
- Choose a time and date for a phone conversation with one of our trained staff
- You will agree a treatment plan together