This is a preview of our new Service Finder. You can still find the old one on our main website.

Choose a Thinkaction service to register with

If you live elsewhere in England you can find your local psychological therapies service via our online chat or the NHS service finder.

To find mental health help in Scotland visit our online chat or talk to your GP.

Health professional?

You can refer patients to a Thinkaction service online or use a secure NHS email account to email us a referral form.

Patients must be registered with a GP in Kent or Surrey.